Prior to buying the new tractor which has Bluetooth/AM/FM/Weather radio, I was looking for something to wear on my ears for music on the old tractor. I already had all sorts of earphones and earbuds of all descriptions and methods of connecting. When on the tractor I used 3M Worktunes which provide hearing protection and AM/FM and Bluetooth. I've been using them for years and have worn out a set, or two. No real complaints other than they are not too comfortable after a while and get damn hot in the sun.

What I really wanted was a set of ear buds that were connected so I couldn't lose one while mowing or whatever. I now have a few sets, none of which sound too great.

Then, I came across a fraudulent, scam advertisement for Bose ear buds that were connected and you couldn't loose just one. Perfect thought I until my research showed Bose didn't make such a thing. But it did lead to a new Bose product called the "Bose Sport Open Earbuds". A totally new concept in which there is no cup over the ear and nothing protruding into the ear. These simply hang over the ear and direct sound into the ear without anyone else being able to hear it while you can hear everything around you. I am wearing them now and can hear the keyboard clicks while listening to Strauss waltzes. One thing I have found lacking in ear buds in the past is the quality of the bass. These have good bass.

While they are a bit pricey at $199, they are better than anything I have ever used for listening to music while still being aware of my surroundings. They have a 90 day money back guarantee if you don't like them so you have nothing to loose by trying them. They also feature free two day shipping.

I really like them and think I am becoming addicted.