...will begin at 3 PM.

I'd like to offer another reason you might want to listen. This attempted insurrection, which it most certainly was, failed not because of the insurrectionists themselves but because good people, with principles, morals, backbones, dedication and ethics stood firmly against those who could not comprehend any of those things.

As much as I am increasingly angered by trump and his collection of tragic clowns, I am renewed and lifted up by those who stood up----from the least of them to the greatest of them, they became equal in standing firm against this attack on our democracy. I never heard of Rusty Bowers before Tuesday but I assure you I will remember his character and valor from this point on.

From USA Today:

An honorable man shows us the 'tragic parody' of Trump extremism still plaguing GOP

With many Republican politicians and pundits touting Trump’s ludicrous lie that the 2020 election was rigged, it felt almost retro to see a conservative public servant openly display such dignity.
...and from that remarkedly vanilla publication:

Rusty Bowers' testimony before the January 6 committee was like seeing an honorable ghost of Republican politicians from the days before ...
May God bless you and your family Mr Bowers