Thread: Stand tall our AZ friends

Stand tall our AZ friends

This gentleman works for you guys---you are very lucky

This is short, 1:40 but profound.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

No clue who he is or what he is talking about but I'm 6'4".......

I knew that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It is refreshing to see civil servants like Bowers stand up for what's right. Hopefully, his kind will stop Jan 6th insurrectionists.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I replied in another thread, but I have met him, and know him. He is absolutely a genuinely kind and honorable man. This was not political theater, it was Rusty being Rusty. He knows no other way.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I replied in another thread, but I have met him, and know him. He is absolutely a genuinely kind and honorable man. This was not political theater, it was Rusty being Rusty. He knows no other way.
    Is he my senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    This was not political theater, it was Rusty being Rusty. He knows no other way.
    I believe our friend. And, I like what I have seen and read regarding Mr. Bowers.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Is he my senator?
    He is currently speaker of the Arizona house. He is termed out and running for state senator in his district. I think that is also my district since he doesnt live far from me.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry