Thread: I'm sorry

I'm sorry

....I do understand that MTG is completely serious here but I just could not bring myself to post it in one of our "serious" locations.

I am so grateful that I don't live in MTG's district----she makes Sheila Jackson Lee sound like a brain trust

As for the claim of reporting bowel movements----MTG has one of them every time she opens her mouth
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

What a maroon......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    What a maroon......Ben
    Ultimately the really scary part of her is that there are people that buy into those bizarre claims----and vote for her

I bet the founding fathers never imagined this craziness
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Peach tree dish LOL petri dish
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I'm gobsmacked! How can anyone that detached from reality get elected to high public office? Georgia voters should be ashamed and possibly disqualified from ever voting again.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm gobsmacked! How can anyone that detached from reality get elected to high public office? Georgia voters should be ashamed and possibly disqualified from ever voting again.
    It is even worse, she has the trump stamp of approval. That says all anyone should need to know about the trumper.

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Peach tree dish...
    It's a perfect gaff. It's on a pro level.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    It's a perfect gaff. It's on a pro level.

Hunter
    Oh----there are more

Recently she got a little confused about Pelosi's gazpacho police.

She could be funny if not a member of congress

Keep in mind that she is only one of an accumulation of certifiable idiots that roam the halls of the Capital

I shop at Zappos for shoes. Does that make me crazy?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Zappos is big in Las Vegas, NV. They employ over 1,000 well-paid people and bought the old city hall to put them in.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Possible inbreeding. No I thought that belong to KY.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Possible inbreeding. No I thought that belong to KY.
    Trust me, I did some work in that bimbo's district. Not to unfairly malign anyone, but there is an unusual level of "sameness" down there:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	38863

Ahhh... the Dick Newhart show. Classic

Hunter