Thread: Biking again without pain

Biking again without pain

Bike ride just kicked my backside. Not that I rode far or really hit the hills, Its just that Its taken almost 8 months to recover from an injured Achilles Tendon. I'm pain free so now its time to rebuild my fitness level. This was the hardest ride so far, First few hills ridden and going over 30 miles in windy conditions. It feels good to just be wiped out, tired but not hurting is so nice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220619_112745.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	480.5 KB 
ID:	38934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220619-124228_Fitbit.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	338.6 KB 
ID:	38935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220619-124127_Fitbit.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	304.1 KB 
ID:	38936Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220619-124045_Fitbit.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	38937

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Good for you!
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Nice terrain. Here, we'd have wild horses or burros on it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Nice terrain. Here, we'd have wild horses or burros on it.

Hunter
    we have range cattle
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I see, we have the cattle out there too. Ranchers often can't find every one of them, but they can make it through the Winter just fine. The Horsies/Burros move back into Nevada by the time the water in their troughs freezes.

One thing about our West Desert that fascinates me. It's the fact I've never seen a horse carcass or skeleton out there. Heck, some of them must die out there, right? And there are no bears in the West Desert to drag a body around.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I see, we have the cattle out there too. Ranchers often can't find every one of them, but they can make it through the Winter just fine. The Horsies/Burros move back into Nevada by the time the water in their troughs freezes.

One thing about our West Desert that fascinates me. It's the fact I've never seen a horse carcass or skeleton out there. Heck, some of them must die out there, right? And there are no bears in the West Desert to drag a body around.

Hunter
    Coyote and vultures have a field day