Thread: Dr. Fauci

Dr. Fauci

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, tested positive for COVID-19, the National Institutes of Health announced on Wednesday.

The 81-year-old, who is fully vaccinated and twice boosted, is currently experiencing mild symptoms, will isolate and work from home, the NIH said.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, tested positive via a rapid antigen test, NIAID said.

It is the first time he has tested positive for the virus.
    May you recover quickly sir
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Saw that and realized the comedic irony it entails. After all, he's a doctor and should probably know how to avoid it.

Wifey and I returned from our cruise on May 18th and a Travelmate informed us he was Covid positive. Fortunately, we'd saved our gov-issued test kits - which showed we were positive too. We thought we had bad colds - nope.

We're still masking. For, we can still get it again - which does not seem fair.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead