Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 31 idiots

Way cool, FD Dave. I did not know you raced.

Oddly, I don't remember why I obtained a racing license back in the 80's. Frankly, I think the process was a way to take money from suckers stupid enough to get one. So, kept it in a wallet with ID's, credit cards, etc. All was well until one day I get pulled over for speeding by a cop on State Street. He asked to see my license, and without thinking about it I handed him my racing license. So, yeah, I got a ticket.

To the topic at hand, news of the White Pride fiasco in a sister state is all over the news. Sadly, the cops involved are being threatened because they acted. I do not like this era we've entered into where people think it's O.K. to threaten cops.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I don't remember why I obtained a racing license back in the 80's. Frankly, I think the process was a way to take money from suckers stupid enough to get one.
    Like the federal CB operator's license from the FCC...Yes, I had one in the 70's......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

why am I not surprised to learn that one of them was living in his mothers basement

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/15/us/pa...her/index.html
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Dammit - A Patriot Front group member from Provo, Utah?

Me no like.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead