Thread: from the land of Fruits and nuts

from the land of Fruits and nuts

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Obviously a nutcase. She needs help.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"The top endorsements listed on her site are disgraced former national security advisor Michael Flynn and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell..."
    - SF Gate

Bozo's fans were pleased he could not be listed too.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

that nut is a a rino nut

Hamm said she was inspired to become the secretary of state, the office with oversight of California elections, because her son "saw Jesus in a closet" with a scroll commanding her to run. In the lead-up to Tuesday's vote, Hamm made an appearance at Dry Creek Park in Clovis, where she stood on a picnic table and issued a very unusual prayer.

"Lord, I do ask that you would dispatch the angels to go find fake ballots and burn 'em up and destroy 'em," she said. "I pray that you would have angels go and flip votes in the machine to make things honest and right and fair. We know that you hate dishonest scales. And I've seen the algorithms that can be put into machines."
    To be sure she has garnered near 390,000 nuts to vote for her

You go lady
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah, we all know it's darned easy to hit California with snarky remarks. Yet, California often leads the nation by showing where we're headed as a nation.

I know I'm out there for regularly saying the next election cycle will help Americans move on politically. Hope is all some of us have. Maybe, it's something we need.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead