Thread: Meanwhile

Meanwhile

While all of the American people are struggling with nearly $5 a gallon gas and in many places much higher the president decides to use the defense production act to increase production of solar panels. Can you be any further out of touch?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And is he supposed to poop gas from his a$$?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    If he did, it would be the first useful thing he's done since his inauguration......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    He talks out his ass so why not?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

OK, that's some pretty funny comebacks, guys!

What we need is a Shmoo-in-Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    What we need is a Shmoo-in-Chief.
    Do they still taste like chicken when they're fried...Mammy Yokum would know......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

We need to keep in mind other countries are also struggling economically. In Britain, we saw Boris barely survive a No-Confidence Vote. Like British citizens, ours too vote with their wallets - which is why I think Biden will be a Carter and not an Obama.

Though I no longer work in Finance as an Analyst, I do keep up with broad financial trends. The reason is simple - like other Americans, Wifey and I want to maintain our income level and our retirement.

I refer to the above because I think our economic status will worsen. I sincerely hope I am dead wrong. Our political leaders will try to avoid the Recession word, but I do not think a Recession will avoid us. Prepare, my friends.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

IMHO a recession is in our near future,.....2 years max.