Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow we missed out

I knew what Lola was about the first time I ever heard it.

side note and it was funny as hell.

In college my Roommate was a black dude by the name of Tyrone. We had known each other for years, played football together. He was a bad ass, the kind of guy you want backing you up in a fight. He had girl friend and had had a child together. I came home early one day and there is Tyrone passionately kissing this dude named Jerome. They both look at me wide eyed like little kids caught in the cookie jar. Now I am a wise ass with a quick wit so.....

Me " You cheating little bitch I can't believe you would do this" and storm into my room and slam the door. They were totally freaked out. me I was stuffing a pillow into my mouth to muffle the laughter. you should have seen the shocked look on their faces. From the other side of the door I hear Jerome " oh man, sorry I had no idea" Tyrone replied " I didn't either" Me, I was loosing it so I opened the door, tears running down my face from laughing. Dudes I wish you could have just seen your faces. Ty "are you ok with this"? Me: Ty I have been close friends with you for 6 years, you being Bi isn't going to change our friendship. You know I prefer women and lets just leave it at that. I still laugh thinking abut it
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Now that's a hell of a story.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I like the way our discussion morphed into using Lola as an example of sexual identification. That a song from 1970 can have such an impact is outstanding.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead