Thread: Shot # 4 is in the arm

Shot # 4 is in the arm

second Pfizer Covid booster (Shot #4) is in my left arm as of about 30 minutes ago
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I see no reason for more shots...I've never had a flu shot either...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I see no reason for more shots...I've never had a flu shot either...
    My job requires it. I deal with immunocompromised people 10 hours a day. All Medic's in the county must have the shots to be allowed to practice their craft
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Wifey and I are now Covid positive.

We re-tested because a friend of ours who traveled with us alerted us to his positive test upon returning home. Oddly, 2 weeks ago we were negative. We were masked fully anytime we were out of our room. I suspect we picked it up through touching common services. We'll never know for sure, but what matters is we've got it.

We wondered why we felt sick upon returning from the cruise. Now, it's nothing tragic - we simply feel like we've got bad colds. So, lots of flem and coughing. Fortunately, my elderly parents are well after being in close proximity with us while traveling.

Ironically, now we mask up to protect others.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Wifey and I are now Covid positive.

We re-tested because a friend of ours who traveled with us alerted us to his positive test upon returning home. Oddly, 2 weeks ago we were negative. We were masked fully anytime we were out of our room. I suspect we picked it up through touching common services. We'll never know for sure, but what matters is we've got it.

We wondered why we felt sick upon returning from the cruise. Now, it's nothing tragic - we simply feel like we've got bad colds. So, lots of flem and coughing. Fortunately, my elderly parents are well after being in close proximity with us while traveling.

Ironically, now we mask up to protect others.

Hunter
    Hope you and your wife recover quickly. I also hope that it was as light as the case I had. Scratchy throat lots of sinus felt off for a few days and then done.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

All the best to you and your wife for a fast recovery---that is a nasty souvenir to bring home from your trip

I got #4 right after they gave the go ahead----now waiting for #5 with my sleeve rolled up
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-26-2022 at 10:33 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'll get stuck when I get my annual flu shot at the same time...You and Ninjawife get well quickly, Hunter......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Get Well Soon..

There is still so much about Covid that we just don’t know.. like, how did you get sick taking all of the precautions that you did..

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I'll get stuck when I get my annual flu shot at the same time...You and Ninjawife get well quickly, Hunter......Ben
    Same here.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Much gratitude is extended to my friends, for many years, here.

It's amazing how our individual histories intersect with what's occurring nationally with Covid. For, we are all in the same boat.

May our crew, management, and friends continue their success.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I waited to get home and saw my doctor, he was on the fence about getting it. I pretty much social isolate for the last few years, just me and the dog. I go shopping about once a week in a town of 3,000 people. But Tuesday I go to the Ford dealer for warranty on the DEF system, heater died (two years ago). And I'll hit Safeway and #3 for me. First was the J&J, one and done.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson