Sorry but I doubt anything much will change. The Republicans started the NRA dance within a day. I thing it was Cruz but it could been any number of the politicians that suggested the "fix" for the problem is to "harden" the "targets". So schools are going to resemble maximum security prisons? Where is the funding for that going to come from? Sue the gun and ammunition manufactures like the tobacco makers? How many would be killed before that happens? And since there's a run of mass shootings at churches, shopping malls and grocery stores who's going to pay for that? And once these targets are hardened what's next, subways, bus stops, there's any number of places where large number of people congregate. Last time I checked chain link fencing and razor wire doesn't stop bullets very well.

Sorry folks but until the weapon of choice is better controlled/regulated I don't think we will see any reduction in the carnage. Just be aware that your next trip to Safeway you probably should take an extra clip, you never know when you might need to reload in the frozen food isle.