Thread: I'm insulted!...

I'm insulted!...

Moscow Bans Over 900 Prominent Americans From Russia...
    Those named in the list on the Russian Foreign Ministry's website also include U.S. government officials, lawmakers and other leading figures.
    And as a prominent YouTube parody producer among other pretentious titles, I'm not included?...What kind of rinky-dink, podunk country is Putin running over there anyway?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Not to worry Ben----trump was left off the list as well---probably so donnie could visit his sick buddy putty

I heard donnie is working on putting together a ménage à trois with putty and his lover boy kimmy to get putty's mind off his troubles
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-24-2022 at 12:54 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That is one scene of #45 that'll take Clorox and a brush to remove from my mind.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead