Sittin' in the mornin' sun
    I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes
    Watching the ships roll in
    Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
    I'm sittin' on the pole of the bay
    Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh
    I'm just sittin' on the pole of the bay
    Wastin' time
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Seems NJ is a busy place for misplaced wildlife.

A woman spotted a 4-foot “surprise” resting in a tree outside her home and called 911, firefighters in New Jersey say.

Then, an unusual animal rescue ensued in Swedesboro on May 22, according to the Woolwich Fire Company.

Fire crews, police and animal control arrived to rescue a large, scaly reptile — a monitor lizard — that was sunbathing in the woman’s tree, the department’s Facebook post said.

“Not your ordinary basic animal rescue assignment.”

An animal control officer is seen getting a hold of the creature as it tries wriggling out of her grasp before she ultimately puts it into a kennel, according to video shared to YouTube by NJ.com.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Those things are little dragons that can kill and eat whatever fits in their mouth.

You won't see one out in our desert - nope. In fact, in Utah, there's not much to fear out on the Pony Express trail (one of my favorite places on God's Earth).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead