Thread: So---tells us----how did this work out for you?

So---tells us----how did this work out for you?

A Sacramento County woman on Friday was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for punching a Southwest Airlines flight attendant after she was told to fasten her seat belt, stow her tray table and wear her face mask properly, prosecutors said.

Vyvianna M. Quinonez, 29, of Antelope also was sentenced to serve three years of parole after she’s released from prison, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in San Diego.

Good job lady
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I hope she also received a lifetime ban from any form of air travel.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Yes sir----she did
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

There's all kinds of bad choices being adjudicated...A local former jail deputy here just got sentenced to 100 days in the same county jail where she was once employed for having oral sex with an inmate on duty...Then she was dumb enough to brag about it and got squealed on...I suppose it could have been worse, she could have helped the inmate escape and run off with him, and made national news...Her picture tells me the inmate must have been pretty hard up......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    the inmate must have been pretty hard up......Ben

I suggest he was both.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Her picture tells me the inmate must have been pretty hard up......Ben
    The top of their heads all look alike Ben

Imagine the fun she will have being locked up for 100 days

Interestingly, any of us could have thrown away our careers by acting out sexually at work. Yet, we did not do so, and I scratch my head in wonderment seeing people around me do so.

I had a talented strong female working for me who obtained the rank of Captain. Her husband was an excellent Agent. Both of them involved their friends and staff in group sex encounters. It hurt to see both of them lose their careers for something so petty. Afterward, I wondered, were there other things I and my fellow employees missed?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Interestingly, any of us could have thrown away our careers by acting out sexually at work. Yet, we did not do so, and I scratch my head in wonderment seeing people around me do so.

I had a talented strong female working for me who obtained the rank of Captain. Her husband was an excellent Agent. Both of them involved their friends and staff in group sex encounters. It hurt to see both of them lose their careers for something so petty. Afterward, I wondered, were there other things I and my fellow employees missed?

Hunter
    Their kids will be the next school shooters. I say that factiously of course but people are all about me me me, they don't think about consequences or what is right or wrong. Don't worry about the kids, video games will keep them busy. Their are no morals any more. Are you male or female??? can't even ask that anymore. There is no wrong period, it's all about me. Just like the woman on the plane, don't you dare and try to tell me what to do.......
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    ...people are all about me me me...
    Instantly and perfectly nailed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead