Thread: kevin mccarthy tries to be the benevolent mentor

kevin mccarthy tries to be the benevolent mentor

as he declares:

...........madison cawthorn's career is 'not over' despite primary defeat and that he wants to 'help' the scandal-plagued Republican
    I'm not impressed.

Is this tweet someone you want to back kevin?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	15 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	38838

This was not a career----this was a mistake

madison would do well to look for a suitable career. Possibly a "cart attendant" at the local Piggy Wiggly could work out for him
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-19-2022 at 02:25 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Looked up Kevin Mccarthy. According to Wikipedia, his political work is well-rounded. Yes, he was a #45 supporter, but he also condemned the US Capitol attack.

Mark this one as "Needs Watching" friends.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Looked up Kevin Mccarthy. According to Wikipedia, his political work is well-rounded. Yes, he was a #45 supporter, but he also condemned the US Capitol attack.

Mark this one as "Needs Watching" friends.

Hunter
    mccarthy is a chameleon, he swings in the political breeze---not to mention that he made a pilgrimage to trump mecca to beg forgiveness for his short-lived transgression into truth.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yes, a chameleon he is. That's why he's made it this far. Sometimes an ass suddenly becomes a stallion.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead