Thread: Why the BIG push for EVs

Why the BIG push for EVs

Subject: Biden & lithium batteries. Very interesting and revealing.

Look up CATL, the Chinese-owned, lithium-battery company whose value has skyrocketed since Joe Biden took office.
    Guess where there is a gold mine of lithium? You guessed it......Afghanistan!
    Guess who owns 10% of CATL? You guessed it, Hunter Biden!

You're starting to see why old' Pops was so quick to get us out of Afghanistan? Taliban is set to make trillions on selling their lithium to China and the Bidens stand to make billions!
    ALWAYS follow the money...and you will find the answers to the baffling decisions they make!
    Hard to believe how crooked the Biden Crime Family is and we just sit by and watch it happen.

And hundreds lost their lives during his botched pull-out. But he really doesn't care because he is as evil as they come! His entire regime and family is. The Bidens own 10% of a Chinese lithium ion battery company [Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)] whose stock has soared.
    And people voted for this known criminal!!

Reference: Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited, abbreviated as CATL, is a Chinese battery manufacturer and technology company founded in 2011 that specializes in the manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage systems, as well as battery management systems.
    This should also explain why the Obama/Biden administration has shut down America's independence of energy and is pushing SO HARD to force electric automobiles down American's throats. Follow the money
    "Show me a politician who got rich while in office, and I will show you a crook. "Harry S. Truman
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Why are fire engines red? "Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around, so that's why fire trucks are red!"

The Birds Aren't Real movement exists to spread awareness that the U.S. Government genocided over 12 Billion birds from 1959-2001, and replaced these birds with surveillance drone replicas, which still watch us every day. Once a preventative cause, our initial goal was to stop the forced extinction of real birds. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful, and the government has since replaced every living bird with robotic replicas. Now our movement's prerogative is to make everyone aware of this fact.

https://birdsarentreal.com

Seriously, folks. You have been warned.

....or maybe not.

I'm not going to take the time to dismember all the fabrications in that since facts are seldom relevant in such discussions.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The Birds Aren't Real movement exists to spread awareness that the U.S. Government genocided over 12 Billion birds from 1959-2001, and replaced these birds with surveillance drone replicas, which still watch us every day. Once a preventative cause, our initial goal was to stop the forced extinction of real birds. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful, and the government has since replaced every living bird with robotic replicas. Now our movement's prerogative is to make everyone aware of this fact.

https://birdsarentreal.com

Seriously, folks. You have been warned.
    When the drones become self-aware and begin to reproduce, we're in real trouble...Looking down on us puny humans, they will realize we are not worth keeping alive and begin to pick us off...With their superior AI built into their microprocessors, they will learn to reproduce asexually, then begin the systematic elimination of mankind...

The following documentary clips from the 20th Century oracle, Alfred Hitchcock, should suffice as warning...Be afraid - be very afraid......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

and as previously discussed the big automakers are moving on to a new and better battery technology for their EV's

here is Fords Plan
    https://media.ford.com/content/fordm...batteries.html

FYI the largest deposit of the minerals needed for the next generation of batteries is located in Nevada and its not Lithium or Cobalt
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

"ALWAYS follow the money..."
    - IV

Let's not overlook the above salient rule. IV nails it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

While I do enjoy the thought process I am put through , I live for the day that Kevin replies to a post with words I can understand without twenty minutes of thought .

Since I do not know him , I have to assume he at one time was a political person . He has a tendency to use a lot of words to say , " your post is full of crap "
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Naw, not a political person. Broadly, yes, I believe your post was not burdened by anything factual. But I did try to take the sting out of my post by 1) taking the time to find something from my childhood, about a convoluted explanation for something and 2) a funny conspiracy theory. I had hoped it might give you a laugh and thereby keep the board friendly.

I'll admit to being obscure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'll admit to being obscure, though.
    And I'll admit to latching on to some of your more obscure findings, and expanding them into the absurd......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It's all good.

I drove my EV to the post office and to vote today.

It was left in one of the garages and with a few modifications it's my cruiser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scooter.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	446.4 KB 
ID:	38816  

Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson