Thread: There seems to be no end

There seems to be no end

...........a new book coming out by Mark Esper, former secretary of defense under Trump, reveals that the former president wanted the military to recall to active duty retired General Stan McChrystal and Admiral William H. McRaven in order to court-martial them for disloyalty to him. It also says that Trump wanted to have the U.S. military launch missiles at Mexican drug labs, quoting him as telling Esper that “[w]e could just shoot some Patriot missiles” into our neighbor and ally, Mexico, and no one would know it was the U.S. because Trump could just deny it.
    Esper pointed out that such an attack on a sovereign nation would be an act of war.
    putin must be proud of his lying puppet fool
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Esper also said that Trump wanted to shoot the protesters outside the White House. Not fatally, though, so there's that. Just in the leg or the foot.

Trump was a six year old in charge of the world's most powerful nation. I have to wonder if those that say "yeah, he was not great, but he did some good stuff" factor in just how much energy was spent trying to contain his child-like impulses.

If the man could have shut the eff up he could have done some good.

Let us hope 45 does silence himself. Yeah, like that's gonna happen...

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead