Thread: from the I think we will skip this joint file

from the I think we will skip this joint file

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220506_150859.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	504.1 KB 
ID:	38805
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

....and exactly what is the root of your problem with them Eric?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Funny... we are going to get some Pho for lunch.....

Mmmm... Vietnamese food. Good stuff... Wifey usually only accompanies me if they serve Sake.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Nurse Paula had a Sake Bomber with her Pho...

Have you every tried the Vietnamese restaurant in Treasure Island? Very good Pho!!!!

We have a Vietnamese Restaurant close to us----their Pho is tremendous

Their English---not so much
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Their English---not so much...
    I like it. When younger, my folks would take us into San Francisco's Chinatown. It took me a few visits to learn that the best food was served in restaurants where English was not spoken. Oh, and I could also score some firecrackers too.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead