Thread: Arizona politics is fun!

Arizona politics is fun!

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/05/03/...r-cites-spite/

In the Phoenix area, there is an organization called “Chicanos por la causa” that has been around forever. It is a multi million dollar organization that relies on government endowments. This is a case of this representative getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Arizona Representatives do not get paid much, but this guy had a $100,000+ annual salary working for this organization. There are also other representatives that have not yet come to light. When it was pointed out to them by a democratic policy advisor that what they were doing was unethical, and illegal, the policy advisor was summarily fired by the minority chair. There will absolutely be more coming, if it does not swept under the rug. If it does, it will show the absolute corruption in Arizona politics.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

I have no clue how divorces are linked to the charges. Sure, the investigators (if and when assigned) should consider credible sources. But, the actions of the politicians stand on their own. Either they crossed the line or did not.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I have no clue how divorces are linked to the charges. Sure, the investigators (if and when assigned) should consider credible sources. But, the actions of the politicians stand on their own. Either they crossed the line or did not.

Hunter
    I am with you. So what if the reason it was reported was a divorce. The actions were taken. However, local news appears to be burying the story, so there is that problem.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

Yes, my friend. It's the actions that matter - not the intent or purpose. This ties me back to your signature text regarding weighty decisions.

Scooter, you nailed this one.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead