Thread: Another hat in the ring...

Another hat in the ring...

Arkansas GOP governor says he's considering 2024 bid and would run even if Trump does...
    Pressed by Bash on whether he would still consider running if Trump decides to seek the 2024 GOP nomination, Hutchinson said the former President's candidacy is "not a factor in my decision-making process."
    "I've made it clear: I think we ought to have a different direction in the future," he added. "I think he did a lot of good things for our country, but we need to go a different direction."
    I know nothing of him, but it's good to have someone in the same party to oppose the previous loser......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Someone new to look at. I like him on that basis alone. Of course, that could change..........
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Someone new to look at. I like him on that basis alone. Of course, that could change..........
    I don't know whether I like him, dislike him or just don't care yet...But he's the first alternative to the unelectable Trump who has stepped forward......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I like one thing about him - he is a professional, not a bomb-thrower. I watched him interviewed regularly on the various Sunday talk shows and he is conservative but not in the mold of Trump. He speaks coherently, has good background for his statements. He worked very well with both the Trump COVID task force and Biden. I didn't always agree with him but I respected his approach - it was solid and he seemed to be someone you could work with.

anyone besides Cruz, Trump or DeSantes Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Saw him on Sunday morning shows.. everything that he said made sense, didn’t agree with everything, but it made sense.. he was very professional/polite/respectful.. a breath of fresh air..

Hutchinson seems to be a politician I'll need to look at. Six posts on this thread without a negative view of him says something to me.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead