Thread: There was election fraud in AZ

There was election fraud in AZ

Yes indeed there was election fraud in the last election.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...on/9501380002/

Finally, Arizona's election fraud has been found!
    Opinion: The Arizona Republican Party is giddy with excitement over all that election fraud uncovered in Arizona. All nine cases. Can a fundraising grift be far behind?

A voter arrives to drop off her ballot, Aug. 4, 2020, at the Mesa Community College polling place, 1833 W. Southern Ave., Mesa.

At long last, that hallowed day has arrived. This historic moment when Arizona’s conspiracy crowd can rise, with one voice, and proclaim, “aHA!”

Yes, it seems that Arizona’s elusive election fraud has finally been uncovered.

The Arizona Republican Party was jubilant at the news, delivered in Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s interim report on the findings of the Maricopa County election audit.

“BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Audit w/ @KelliWardAZ. AG @GeneralBrnovich has determined widespread FRAUD in the Maricopa County 2020 election,” the Arizona Republican Party breathlessly reported.

State GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward was practically orgasmic.

“Perp walks & prosecutions on the way! #ElectionIntegrity,” she tweeted.

......Especially if you read the footnote accompanying the 12-page report's lone sentence about election fraud – the one that references a report on all the fraud that Brnovich’s Elections Integrity Unit has uncovered in the 2020 presidential election.

All nine cases.

There are the six felons who somehow allegedly managed to vote while in Pima County jail.

And there are three women who returned their recently deceased mothers’ early ballots. Two of them live in Maricopa County, one in Cochise County.

So. Nine cases of election fraud. Out of 3.4 million votes cast.

Something’s widespread, all right, and rather fragrant, as well. But it isn’t fraud.
    I must have missed this with the day to day living, but there are people already fund raising off this.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Man, it had to be Maricopa county. Even up North here, the stench from there is palpable.

Yet, Maricopa is the 4th largest populated county in the USA. How can it be tanking?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Your leading rino candidate for governor, Kari lake could share a padded institutional room with kelli ward. It's a toss up on who is the craziest
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm just sick of hearing about it......

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm just sick of hearing about it......
    I don't blame you----I would not be a happy camper if I lived in AZ

I'm thinking the heat is frying these peoples brains
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah, perhaps there is some underlying cause I'm missing. Heck, we've got one-party rule here, but you don't see that party tolerating shenanigans. In fact, our Republican party has done an admirable job running the state.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'm thinking the heat is frying these peoples brains
    You're making assumptions that they possess a brain.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson