Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rep. Madison Cawthorn caught bringing loaded gun through airport security

From the DailyMail:

EXCLUSIVE: 'I would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.' GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn is caught on video with male scheduler's hand on his crotch as new ethics complaint claims the congressman gave him thousands of dollars in loans and gifts,
    Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aide and staffer Stephen Smith, 23
    Cawthorn sits in the driver's seat and says, 'I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands'
    The camera then pans back to Smith who says, 'Me too' and then films himself reaching his hand over and into Cawthorn's crotch
    The video is one of several exhibits filed in support of the ethics complaint drafted by political group Fire Madison Cawthorn
    The complaint calls for an investigation into a slew of behavior that, the group alleges, has put Cawthorn firmly on the wrong side of a host of House Rules
    Among the many allegations is the claim that Cawthorn provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith
    I don't much care about whose hand is were----I do care about the possible financial issues and the fact that this guy seemingly is adept at making tremendously bad choices on a daily basis-----and he is a voting member of Congress!

What say you mr spineless kevin?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Not much I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Not much I can say.
    Wrong Kevin!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wrong Kevin!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Geez... this one has definitely skewed into the Extremely Wierd category. And, we're talking Kevin Spacey wierd.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Geez... this one has definitely skewed into the Extremely Wierd category. And, we're talking Kevin Spacey wierd.

Hunter
    just wait. This whole thing is getting onto Hunter S. Thompson territory. his quote was "It never got weird enough for me"
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Ahhh... a familiar Fear And Loathing sequence is occurring.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Ahhh... a familiar Fear And Loathing sequence is occurring.

Hunter
    yeah the CIA spiked all the beer with LSD and this is all just a long bad trip....don't we wish
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Yes my friend, we do wish it.

Hunter