So I knew that this day would come, just wasn't sure when. You can't live like you used to and retire. I have 12 more payments on the truck and of course the newer fifth wheel but the killer is my one and only credit card. Now I stopped using it a year before I retired but haven't been paying enough to make it go away anytime soon.

So I'm looking to go back to driving those big trucks. The problem is where? There's not any trucking companies in my little town. So I'm going to visit Swift cooperate when I head to Phoenix in March. I'm think I'll do like I did several times when I was loaned out to other terminals for months on end and just live in the tractor between trips home. They are still doing some of the Winco loads the last time I talked to some of the workers I worked with. They also where looking for drivers at the Walmart terminals in Los Lunas, NM and Corinne, UT. Both of which I've worked out of. I'm also going to angle for a sign on bonus.

I'm trying to minimize my expenses so I don't want to pay rent for an RV site and the electric bills in the summer. I don't really want to have my pickup in the winter snow and slush, rust is not your friend. I'll do like I di the first four years and cut expenses and pay off bills. I figure something like 2 to 2.5 years. Also my goal is to get some type of a quad and trailer to bring to the SW in the winter, I've still not done the knees or feet. I'm think I'll need to start by August or September.

Guess I'll need to change my signature line.