Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dirty dirty Hillary

Dirty dirty Hillary

Wow if Durham is right she's even dirtier than I thought and the depth these people were going to frameTrump is even more than I thought.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Nothing that happens in modern politics surprises me. Corruption is king on both sides.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    She probably did.. was a stupid thing to try so it probably happened..

But.. I can only find the story on Fox and The Daily Mail.. so.. I would wait a day or two and see how the story plays out..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    She probably did.. was a stupid thing to try so it probably happened..

But.. I can only find the story on Fox and The Daily Mail.. so.. I would wait a day or two and see how the story plays out..
    Lol you will not see such a damning accusation on the left wing media until they just have to.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Lol you will not see such a damning accusation on the left wing media until they just have to.
    Anytime I see something interesting about Trump on CNN or Hillary/Hunter Biden or Israel on AlJezera.. I search out the stories on other news sources so that, in my own mind, I get a more accurate idea of what really happened..

Trump on CNN and Hillary/Hunter Biden on Fox is “chumm”..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Anytime I see something interesting about Trump on CNN or Hillary/Hunter Biden or Israel on AlJezera.. I search out the stories on other news sources so that, in my own mind, I get a more accurate idea of what really happened..

Trump on CNN and Hillary/Hunter Biden on Fox is “chumm”..
    Exactly----and I do the same you. At this point, this remains a suspected smoke screen.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My source was reading the 17-page document prepared by Durham.

So, post a link so everyone can take a look.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Look it up yourself you're the smartest guy in town.

I guess that means that there is no link,hey

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I guess that means that there is no link,hey
    Yeah it is completely false gosh I just thought I'd
    Get it by you.......

I did see a one sentence reference to this in my morning readings----they are claiming hillary be charged for treason-----right

It is in the WSJ as an opinion piece.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The media may have been slow to pick it up, but this scandal is being reported by a lot of sources. Click Here