Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dirty dirty Hillary

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Why is she even a reason for discussion?
    Agree..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Agree..
    Could it be because her former campaign manager testified during the trial that Hillary authorized disseminating and obtaining information about Trump that was untrue.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Unfortunately.. the far right radio/tv talk shows have used Hillary (and Hunter Biden) as “chum” to stir-up and/or engage their audience to such an extent that My foggy, well worn, abused brain has been conditioned to file such ((Hillary & Hunter) discussion as “crying wolf” and has a difficult time processing it.

The only time that I wish to see Hillary is next to Bill, both smiling and nodding at events attended by former Presidents..

On Edit: add Trump to “smiling and nodding “ list..

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Could it be because her former campaign manager testified during the trial that Hillary authorized disseminating and obtaining information about Trump that was untrue.
    Surely, her opponent would never do such a dastardly deed.

They deserved each other.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Anyone recall Donald Segretti and CREEP?

I doubt anyone who remembers Nixon and Watergate is surprised by shenanigans and dirty tricks in the effort to get someone elected President. It isn't a new phenomenon, either. I remember reading about how as Grover Cleveland was running for President, he was dogged by a group that spread rumors that he had fathered an illegitimate child. This group, led by a minister no less, would follow Cleveland around and shout "Ma! Ma! Where's my Pa?" at rallies and worked to get newspaper coverage of the story. They even made a popular song with those lyrics. After Cleveland was elected, his supporters had a rejoinder "Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!" Politics is a dirty business.

Lincoln was rumored to be the illegitimate offspring of a black woman. Adams was supposedly a spy for England. The crap that people are willing to wallow in to get their team into power should make us all pause and wonder, if political service is such a burden, why are so many trying to get the job and secondarily, why, as Honda asks, do people go in poor and come out rich?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Unfortunately.. the far right radio/tv talk shows have used Hillary (and Hunter Biden) as “chum” to stir-up and/or engage their audience to such an extent that My foggy, well worn, abused brain has been conditioned to file such ((Hillary & Hunter) discussion as “crying wolf” and has a difficult time processing it.

The only time that I wish to see Hillary is next to Bill, both smiling and nodding at events attended by former Presidents..

On Edit: add Trump to “smiling and nodding “ list..
    While everything that any Republican candidate does is relevant and important to report here. Up to and including every time a moth farts in Mar-A-Lago.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

While everything that any Republican candidate does is relevant and important to report here. Up to and including every time a moth farts in Mar-A-Lago.
    Not every Republican candidate..

But if 45 was off building habitat houses or painting pictures like former Presidents are expected to be doing.. maybe just maybe he wouldn’t have a lightning rod on his head.. oh, and keep his mouth shut also..

And why the “ bat guano crazy “ Dems don’t get the press coverage that their Republican counterparts (Margie Taylor Green and the Kid from western NC and the gun toting woman from Colorado) get is.. well.. as I tell the kids, life just isn’t fair..

TDS is real.......

TDS is real.......
    I learned something..

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS

TDS May just help the Democrats in 22 and 24..

Now I’m really confused..

Like the definition of “the true church”.. ya have to know who’s/how’s being used..

"True Church" is easy, actually. It is Catholicism, or at least, it was until recently.

In my church, the official line was that the Church, in the sense of all true believers, "subsisted" within the Catholic Church. Namely, for the mathematically inclined, the true church was a subset of the Catholic Church. By extension, anything non-Catholic was not the true church.

John Paul the Second changed that. He said that the Catholic Church subsisted within the true church, opening up the possibility that those previously considered schismatics and heretics might also be considered part of the true church. Protestants everywhere yawned in response but the group that was most insanely furious was within the Catholic Church. This group is called the sedevacantalists and they believe that the last true Pope was John 23 and that the chair of St. Peter has been vacant ever since, hence their moniker. This sort of pronouncement is why they think that there has been either a procession of Anti-Popes or that Satan has just gone ahead and taken over the Catholic Church.

Yep, the people most opposed to the Pope are Catholics themselves. As was said in another thread, this crap just writes itself.

Why are Clintons (or for that matter Trumps ) even a part of the discussion anymore????

If the Clintons and #45 could lay low, they would disappear from our discussions.

Yeah, the above isn't looking that good right now, but it could happen.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

True Church" is easy, actually. It is Catholicism, or at least, it was until recently.

In my church, the official line was that the Church, in the sense of all true believers, "subsisted" within the Catholic Church. Namely, for the mathematically inclined, the true church was a subset of the Catholic Church. By extension, anything non-Catholic was not the true church.
    I don't know how the Catholic church even still exists. Just knowing a little about their atrocities foisted on children here and the unthinkable history of what they did in Canada to Indian children for way to many years. They just found another 200 plus unmarked graves where kidnapped Indian children were held for decades so they could be taught how to not be savages. That was with beatings, molestations and murder, who were the savages?
    This is your mind on drugs!