Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dirty dirty Hillary

...and here is the actual filing.

They deserve each other
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I love it . Make your crime look less serious by pointing out another criminal activity .

See , I'm not so bad .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Part of the irony here is that, as the title of this thread states, dirty dirty hillary was going after filthy filthy trump. Makes two pigs mud wrestling seem sterile in comparison.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

No irony to me. There was a concerted sophisticated effort to keep Trump out of the White House and once he was in kick him out of the presidency. The Russian collusion deal was all a big hoax organized by Hillary, her cronies in the FBI along with multiple law firms and businesses whose only business is to ruin people. Whether you like it or not Trump was a victim of this. If it's criminal I hope they go to jail, not so different than the feelings of some that Trump should go to jail over January 6th. As Mike said earlier they are all pieces of cow dung.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'd like to see them cellmates

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'd like to see them cellmates
    JUSTICE!!!!!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Trump May in the end finally get his due, but Hillary is way overdue.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Trust me, he should have been locked up long before his political gig

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Trust me, he should have been locked up long before his political gig

I bet you that Hillary hates Trump worse than you do, no on second thought I don't think I want to make that bet.

Call it whatever you like but I feel the same about him now as I have for many years. I didn't have to reinvent myself overnight when he lost the election.

There is a bit of an interesting twist in this. This was released either late Friday or early Saturday and seemingly only to Fox----at trick right out of trump's play book----just coincidence

Now that's a novel idea not like that didn't happen every other day during the Trump Administration to outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NPR. the New York Times, The Washington Post, et.al.

I don't think Trump or hillary will ever see the inside of a jail and for that reason I think the millions that will be spent on lawyers and the time that gets wasted going back and forth arguing is a total waste of time and money. Trump is probably loving it, anything that gets his name in lights is good by him.
    This is your mind on drugs!

This story is beginning to fade of its own weight. It seems fox may once again be suffering from premature ejaculation.

Now I am seeing more in-depth and less reactive commentary---which leads me to take up a seat on the side line until the real game begins---or the band plays "Good night Irene"

More to the story.

Fox News and the conservative media ecosystem have been absolutely on fire this week over Special Counsel John Durham’s latest court filing, claiming his Friday night pretrial motion explicitly shows that former President Donald Trump was right all along that he was spied upon by Democrats.

“I was proven right about the spying, and I will be proven right about 2020,” Trump seethed in a Monday morning statement from his Save America PAC.

Since Fox News published a widely misleading article about the Durham filing, which suggests the special counsel’s filing says that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign “infiltrated” Trump’s White House servers, the network has run wall-to-wall coverage declaring the “bombshell” story “bigger than Watergate” while chastising other media outlets for ignoring it.

Needless to say, Fox News’ own coverage of what it describes as a “massive scandal” has not only been largely exaggerated but has run the gamut from disingenuous to entirely false.

Durham, who was assigned by then-Attorney General William Barr in 2019 to investigate the probe of Trump and his allies’ ties to Russia, added a pleading on Friday to his case against Michael Sussmann, a lawyer with Democratic ties. The special counsel has accused Sussmann of lying during a September 2016 meeting with the FBI over Trump’s potential Russia links.

While Durham’s filing was essentially about possible conflicts of interest, the prosecutor also “slipped in a few extra sentences that set off a furor among right-wing outlets about purported spying” on Trump, as New York Times reporter Charlie Savage explained on Monday.