Thread: Front line report needed

Front line report needed

I see that our EX President will be giving a speech in Conroe , TX. I believe it imperative that our local resident attend and furnish a first hand account so we may determine the truth of the statements put out by the various " news " outlets.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

I saw that a couple of weeks ago...I've made preparations by getting as many errands and necessary local excursions out of the way before 1/29 so as to avoid the throngs of his supporters clamoring for a mere glimpse of His Magnificence...I note that my property taxes will be in for another upward revision to pay for his protection from the madding crowds......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Security should be part of the rental fees for the venue. The cost should vary based on the amount of security needed.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

He was in town a couple weeks ago and chose a venue out in the desert in the middle of nowhere. I think the turn out was real low....

Anyone planning to attend better be sure to take the checkbook!

The former president is allegedly charging $100,000 per couple to attend a private luncheon — where Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is listed as chairman — at an undisclosed location prior to the event, according to Jeremy Wallace of the Houston Chronicle.

The luncheon will then be followed by a reception at Lake Conroe where couples are required to pay $5,000 to attend, and up to $50,000 to participate in a round-table discussion and photo opportunity with the former president, Wallace reports.
    Shake-down Line Starts Here
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

If only he had scheduled his schmooze-a-thon in the middle of the month when my Social Security check is deposited......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    If only he had scheduled his schmooze-a-thon in the middle of the month when my Social Security check is deposited......Ben
    BS if he doesn't sell guns or diesel fuel he ain't getting a damn out of you.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    BS if he doesn't sell guns or diesel fuel he ain't getting a damn out of you.
    Well, he does have the phone numbers of a few good looking women...And I don't have a date tonight...Yet......Ben

MAGAA?

No. Just no.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead