Thread: Sarah Palin shows her class again

Sarah Palin shows her class again

Her claim against the NYT was supposed to start today in NYC, but da bimbo got COVID again.

Plus she went into a restaurant Sat. night, which is not allowed in NYC.by the unvaccinated.

Classless broad
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I heard that she was there to meet Jim Acosta. They were going to discuss which of the two of them had the less class.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Now I get it . Calling a woman a classless broad and a bimbo is the definition of class.

Thanks for the education.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Now I get it . Calling a woman a classless broad and a bimbo is the definition of class.

Anytime IV

How about John McCain's greatest mistake. Not to mention Bill Kristol's school boy infatuation which led into what at the time was the biggest mistake the RNC every made---but---then came trump
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post

99% of the time I would agree in this situation..

A buddy retired to Alaska and lived across the lake from the Palin Compound.. his stories were priceless.. he referred to them as hillbillies.. he was a nice guy..

Sarah is a tough one to defend.. she constantly demonstrates a deficiency in class..

I'd let her polish my knob......

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'd let her polish my knob......
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post

A buddy retired to Alaska and lived across the lake from the Palin Compound.. his stories were priceless.. he referred to them as hillbillies.. he was a nice guy..

Sarah is a tough one to defend.. she constantly demonstrates a deficiency in class..
    So is the 1% the Republican exception?

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    So is the 1% the Republican exception?
    Not all of the 1% are Republicans.. the Republicans just get the most press.. some of “The posse “ has pushed their way into the “1%” on occasion. There was even a presidential candidate…

Do the real republicans still want Palin around?

Philbo.. remember 2T’s line..”pretty crazy”..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

I expect it might have quieted down now, but in the past the police were common visitors to the family abode to break up "domestic disturbances". Some interfamily and some intrafamily.

I'm sticking with classless.

Sarah Palin has not done anything to anybody. She was just the bimbo that McCain stupidly picked to be his running mate.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/28/sarah...eat-ron-duguay

She is on the society page today..

That would be the "classless society" page

Speaking of classless--I think her one son might have gotten out of jail by now after violating parole by beating up on his girl friend of the moment. He had been on parole for beating up on his Dad---at the family abode in Wasilla.

Ever wonder what happened to her youngest son---who during the ill-fated campaign was seemingly attached to her hip---once he had little political value he seems to have disappeared
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-29-2022 at 12:36 PM.

From The New York Post.. it’s free and always has a “news” item that is not found in “mainstream “ media..

Also it’s owned by Murdoch so does that make it the Print edition of Fox News

From The New York Post.. it’s free and always has a “news” item that is not found in “mainstream “ media..

Also it’s owned by Murdoch so does that make it the Print edition of Fox News
    Yup---and it is worth exactly what ya pay for it