Thread: SO much fun

SO much fun

no seriously. For the first time in many years I am enjoying the hell out of my EMT recertification 24 hour refresher course and testing. I scored a 90% on the written exam and I am breezing through the Palliative testing. This is the final day of testing. I have already breezed through 9 of the 12 test scenarios. The last 3 are really simple tests. no excuse for screwing them up. Then its just send in my paperwork and pay my fees and I will be good to go for another 2 years.

I guess it helped to study for once
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Good deal. Congratulations!
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    I guess it helped to study for once
    If only someone had told me that in grade school...I might have made it all the way to junior high before my draft papers arrived......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm with you Ben, I graduated high school 62 nd in a class of 62, and there wasn't anyone close to taking over my position.
    All my class mates went on to college. I went on to explore life with my uncle.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Congrats Tri.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Fees paid, Documentation and application sent off to County EMS

Beer and Eats time
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"