Thread: Georgia DA Asks For Special Grand Jury In Election Probe

Georgia DA Asks For Special Grand Jury In Election Probe

This could be to one that brings Trump down.

The Georgia prosecutor looking into possible attempts to interfere in the 2020 general election by former President Donald Trump and others has asked for a special grand jury to aid the investigation.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Thursday sent a letter to Fulton County Superior Court Chief Judge Christopher Brasher asking him to impanel a special grand jury. She wrote in the letter that her office “has received information indicating a reasonable probability that the State of Georgia’s administration of elections in 2020, including the State’s election of the President of the United States, was subject to possible criminal disruptions.”

Willis has declined to speak about the specifics of her investigation, but in an interview with The Associated Press earlier this month she confirmed that its scope includes — but is not limited to — a Jan. 2, 2021, phone call between Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a November 2020 phone call between U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham and Raffensperger, the abrupt resignation of the U.S. attorney in Atlanta on Jan. 4, 2021, and comments made during December 2020 Georgia legislative committee hearings on the election.
    SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

....and still he has a choke hold on the rinos, including the nrc
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I don't want Trump to be a candidate in 2024 I also don't like witch hunts.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I don't want Trump to be a candidate in 2024 I also don't like witch hunts.
    Lock Her Up
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Lock Her Up
    Lol. You guys obsession with Trump tickles me.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Lol. You guys obsession with Trump tickles me.
    Don’t forget the “obsession “ with Biden and dementia.. and Hunter Biden…

Yes, we are chasing our own tails and spiraling down..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Don’t forget the “obsession “ with Biden and dementia.. and Hunter Biden…

Yes, we are chasing our own tails and spiraling down..
    Last time I checked Joe Biden is the president of the United States and he's not doing a very good job. That sentiment is shared by the vast majority of the electorate. Trump obsession is much different it is a never-ending pestilence that those who hate him suffer.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    It sells…

In the past.. when things got slow on the radio/TV entertainer shows they would bring up Hillary.. emotions and ratings exploded.. same thing.. sorta kinda..

Trump obsession is much different it is a never-ending pestilence that those who hate him suffer.
    You fail to understand the basis of many peoples thoughts and feelings toward trump. As I have told you in the past, I do not hate trump---he isn't worth the emotional investment hatred would require.

Rather, I am deeply invested in my love for this Republic and all it stands for. Clearly trump represents the core of evil which continues to degrade and endanger this Republic.

I will continue on this path of exposing trump for what he always has been, is and forever will be---a scourge upon this great country.

May those blinded by trump's vanity, at some point, open their eyes and see trump for what he truly is.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-21-2022 at 01:38 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Dave I get it. I really do. He's an arrogant narcissistic ass. I hope he doesn't run but there's no cha nce he won't. That's about the extent of my thoughts about Trump