Thread: Yes mam

Yes mam

..... the Republican National Committee is doubling down on its support for Trump, its resolution committee tonight voting unanimously to censure the two Republican representatives on the January 6 committee: Representatives Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL).

Ahead of the party vote, Cheney said: “Leaders of the Republican Party have made themselves willing hostages to a man who admits he tried to overturn a presidential election and suggests he would pardon Jan. 6 defendants…some of whom have been charged with seditious conspiracy. I’m a constitutional conservative and I do not recognize those in my party who have abandoned the Constitution to embrace Donald Trump. History will be their judge.”
    I didn't much care for her Daddy, but I love his daughter

The RNC is no more than a clown show of rinos
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It's going to be interesting to watch this rollout.

Cheney and Kinzinger may be on the outs with the RNC, but news outlets report the two are outraising their colleagues monetarily. The end result could be that what they lose at the RNC national level may be gained locally. They may even pull Independent and Democratic voters to their side.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

That is exactly what I am hoping for and what I would like to think the fund raising numbers are indicating.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Excellent. For, we agree.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    The RNC is no more than a clown show of rinos
    This quote from another site may help explain the phenomenon, and the fix for it:
    Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
    Instead, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus

Send out the clowns......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

And for extra points----who is the driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    And for extra points----who is the driver?
    Everyone wants to be the ringmaster...No one wants to be the guy stuck in the middle away from the doors......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

One of the few times I saw a circus was at the old Salt Palace in downtown Salt Lake City. Amazingly, they actually did the overcrowded clown car as posted by Ben.

Hunter