Thread: Texas Secretary Of State Finds Easier Way To Suppress Voters

Texas Secretary Of State Finds Easier Way To Suppress Voters

The Texas Secretary of State has joined the right wing conspiracy to suppress voting with his own contribution to the effort - limit voter registration applications. It's a classic catch 22, you must register to vote, but there are no voter registration forms available therefore, you cannot vote.
    The Texas Secretary of State's Office says it has only a limited amount of voter registration applications due to supply chain issues increasing the cost of paper.
    If he really wanted more voter registration applications printed, I'm sure the Texas prison print shop could supply the forms.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If he really wanted more voter registration applications printed, I'm sure the Texas prison print shop could supply the forms.
    Perhaps it's time for him to learn a new trade anyway - printer's devil......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Put the form “online “ and the applicant prints their own copy..

Back in the ancient daze.. I returned to work from lunch and remarked that a guy had been collecting signatures to get on the ballot for congress (house).. coworker got very upset because signature collector was from a “nut case fringe movement”.. my reply was that I will sign for (just about) anyone to get on the ballot.. that’s what we are about.. everyone can be a candidate and everyone should vote..