Thread: Way to go TEXAS LEO's

Way to go TEXAS LEO's

all hostages safe, Hostage taker 1055 with malice.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/tex...ion/index.html
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Earlier in the day, law enforcement officials say investigators believe the suspect may have been motivated by a desire to free Aafia Siddiqui
    Ironically, and recalling from the days when my unit did TDY in Libya, siddiqui is the Arab word for "friend"......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I worked with several Siddiqui's >> all from Pakistan, believe it to be a somewhat common name there..

I'm absolutely shocked at who the suspect was. I was convinced that it had to be a white supremacist, white nationalist, or a Neo-Nazi group of domestic terrorists since according to President Biden they are the biggest threat to our nation. The crack FBI investigative team has already made sure to let us know that it didn't seem to have anything to do with Jewish people. One synagogue in that town. The FBI as corrupt as ever.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.