Thread: Just another day

Just another day

.....like so many other days----it's all about the lie
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

He was stupid to go on NPR anyway. Probably the most liberal media outlet in the country maybe second to MSNBC. He should learn from all the Democrats that won't go on Fox. Just don't give them the time of day.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This man has cause more damage to our government and our country than anyone I can think of. It really irks me that he cannot be silenced since he refuses to go away peacefully like the other past presidents. But, he has the same rights to be an idiot as the rest of us and I wouldn't want to change that. Still..........
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The only thing that's going to make Trump go away is voters I just hope there's enough of them to do that.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    He was stupid to go on NPR anyway. Probably the most liberal media outlet in the country maybe second to MSNBC. He should learn from all the Democrats that won't go on Fox. Just don't give them the time of day.
    Agree..

Like when “Pillow man” went on Jimmy Kimmel..

We're going to see both parties fielding candidates carrying lots of baggage. Unless a strong Independent rises up, it'll be Biden vs Trump. If so, we could see a record number of Americans simply refusing to vote.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead