Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

State of the US

I haven't been posting this of late---it isn't good:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	38515
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Lots of new cases with the Omicron Variant. However the vast majority of deaths and those in ICU are unvaccinated. Those that are vaccinated that then test positive seem for the most part to have very mild symptoms.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

My family members who were only marginally vaccinated have all recovered after a pretty miserable week at home .

Marginally because my 11 year old Granddaughter had only had her first shot and was in her waiting period. My son had not gotten a booster ( Pfizer ) and his wife had the J&J but no booster.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Good to know they have already recovered.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

My sister in law (3 shots) tested positive yesterday. Asymptomatic but she and her husband are self quarantining. I'm most worried about their son who is at home after his first round of chemo for Leukemia. He has had two shots and his booster is scheduled for tomorrow. Chemo make you immuno compromised.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Looks like that maskless trip to Florida has caught up to AOC, she has tested positive for covid. Hypocrisy does have it's rewards.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.