Thread: Cyber Ninja's just went out of business

Cyber Ninja's just went out of business

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I like it. And people say there's no good news. This is it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I miss a lot by not paying enough attention to the news......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Damn, what a shame. That big bite of life's apple they thought they were going to enjoy was not only sour there was a big juicy worm in there
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Their largest contract gave them one job.. prove the Arizona election invalid..

And they failed.. failed miserably, they did find missing votes but the wrong missing votes..

Was a farce from the beginning. Our politicians are idiots.

My son was a policy advisor for the Az State legislature. He got fired when his advice went against what they wanted to do. He quickly became jaded about what was his dream job. It’s a shame, but eventually, someone will discover all the paid votes that were given out.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

Saying that there was any voting misconduct in the 2020 election is taboo. Save all of your misconduct claims for 2022 when the Republicans take back either the house or the senate or both. They will be abundant at that point.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Saying that there was any voting misconduct in the 2020 election is taboo. Save all of your misconduct claims for 2022 when the Republicans take back either the house or the senate or both. They will be abundant at that point.
    He was a democratic policy advisor in the state legislature.

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

someone will discover all the paid votes that were given out.
    So, I have to ask, if this is the case why are you (and others in the know) not speaking out publicly about this?
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-11-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Sorry about “ScoorerJr.” And his job.. I was “fired” (transferred) once when I answered a question honestly..

Midterm squawking will be about gerrymandering.. all of a states (pick one) Democrats /Republicans are now in one , half mile wide, 200 mile long district..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    So, I have to ask, if this is the case why are you (and others in the know) not speaking out publicly about this?
    My son is just starting a career, and he is worried that it might affect any future opportunities he might have. It has been investigated by the local paper, and proven, but somehow did not gain traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    My son is just starting a career, and he is worried that it might affect any future opportunities he might have. It has been investigated by the local paper, and proven, but somehow did not gain traction.
    Maybe there was no traction to gain. The history of this allegedly failed election is riddled with a trail of unsubstantiated, unproven and fabricated claims, none of which, in the end, gained any traction or presented any proof by an army of despicable lawyers.

Then again, truth did gain traction over the lies:

Yesterday, public records requests by Politico revealed that Trump loyalists in Michigan and Arizona also submitted false certificates to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) declaring Trump the winner of Michigan’s and Arizona’s electoral votes. In Arizona, they actually affixed the state seal to their papers. NARA rejected the false certificates and alerted the secretaries of state.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-12-2022 at 09:22 AM.

Man, I am really trying to understand why so many Americans have turned their back on our government.

Yeah, our nation is not perfect. Democracy is a dynamic process all American citizens are a part of. It should be our job to maintain and track it. And, when we think our government processes are corrupted, we need to try and un-corrupt them.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead