Thread: Hey Ben

Hey Ben

You were missing when I posted this and I was looking forward to your opinion.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I did see that Dave, and I'm sure I'll have something to say after I locate and see the series...I have no cable TV nor any of the Netflix options available to the more affluent among us......

But thanks for the reminder, I'm very interested in it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I did see that Dave, and I'm sure I'll have something to say after I locate and see the series...I have no cable TV nor any of the Netflix options available to the more affluent among us......

But thanks for the reminder, I'm very interested in it......Ben
    I will patiently await your sage response

It is on YouTube.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

As soon as I get through re-watching "The Shield" on DVD for the umpteenth time...I can't lose my place in the 4th season......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Hey---we all have to have our priorities straight

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    It is on YouTube.
    I found it and bookmarked it for later......Ben

Excellent!

Just so you know, Dave, I didn't forget this...I'm about halfway through it in bits and pieces since you posted this...I think I'll have to rewatch the whole thing at once though before I comment......Ben

Excellent, no rush.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Ben..

Check out Pluto TV online.. has half dozen news channels.. and The all “this old house” channel.. and a lot of commercials..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Ben..

Check out Pluto TV online.. has half dozen news channels.. and The all “this old house” channel.. and a lot of commercials..
    Thanks, Joe, I've heard it mentioned before...I gave up my cable TV long ago because it sucked up too much of my remaining time...I'm OK with YouTube and DVD's...And "news" is all just opinion which I can get anywhere......Ben