Thread: Yo Mike

Yo Mike

Y'all beat us but we found a way. Roll tide
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Y'all beat us but we found a way. Roll tide
    I was pulling for them the whole way!

I told a friend who thought Georgia was going to walk away that 'bama would win. Told him if you want to beat Nick Saban you have to get up real early in the morning and pack a lunch. Georgia didn't.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was pulling for them the whole way!

I told a friend who thought Georgia was going to walk away that 'bama would win. Told him if you want to beat Nick Saban you have to get up real early in the morning and pack a lunch. Georgia didn't.
    I think he's the greatest coach in football college history. We are beyond lucky to have him at our school. I don't know what the future holds for the playoffs but I was totally pessimistic about the game today. We will see what the future holds. Thank you for your kind comments. The Aggies beat this team so if bama wins it all that should be pleasure.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Cincinnati is about to find out how the big boys play ball.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Cincinnati is about to find out how the big boys play ball.
    I hope you're right my friend. BTW my wife loves the hellcat

Good Luck tonight, Tom!

I'll be watching. They are both SEC, but Alabama is SEC West so I'll have to pull for them. Roll Tide!

Thanks we're going to need it. My honest observation of the game is that we will be facing a team that will be as motivated as any team that has ever played. I have no real expectation that we will win the game. Looking at the season we shouldn't have beat Auburn, we almost lost to Florida, and we should have lost to LSU, and we lost to Texas a&m. So we are very lucky indeed to be in the position we are with such a young team. As a fan I will be very proud of this team to end up being number two in the nation. If by some Way by hook or crook or whatever we win the game I will be surprised and very happy.

Pretty much according to hoyle had opportunities didn't capitalize they were the better team tonight and we were without our two best receivers. So it goes it's Georgia's year.

I actually expected them to win. Injuries didn't help but mistakes killed them. Sorry.