Thread: SCOTUS: Mandatory Vaccination Constitutional

SCOTUS: Mandatory Vaccination Constitutional

Mandatory vaccinations have been vetted as Constitutional by the Supreme Court in 1905.

I wonder why I haven't heard of these Supreme Court decisions until now. With all of the protests and idiocy about vaccinations you would think it would have been published by the mainstream media. I guess they just want to report all the tragedies and unrest going on without encouraging vaccinations which would leave them with having to makeup some more "news" to fill their broadcasts.

I'm not going to copy and paste here, anyone who is interested can click the links below:

The key mandatory vaccination case is Jacobson v. Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905).

An article on the American Bar Association's site has interesting detail.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I am proud we have SCOTUS lead the way on such a critical human health issue.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead