Thread: Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

...who I believe played trump on SNL might have picked up a bad habit from his alter ego

It wasn't me---I didn't pull the trigger

Alrighty then
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The guy is the biggest maroon I ever heard of......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

NEWS BULLETIN: The gun has issued a statement through its spokesgun that it is innocent and blamed the bullet for the death......Ben

EDIT: The gun further suggests that one of the blank cartridges, all of whom were card-carrying members of Powderholic Anonymous, fell off the wagon that morning, got loaded and tried to sleep it off in the gun's cylinder......
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

From what I have read, the gun is a replica of a Colt Single Action Army revolver. That means not only did someone have to pull the trigger, but they first had to deliberately manually cock the hammer. That doesn't happen by accident. Negligence maybe, recklessness maybe, possibly intentionally, but not by accident.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I had a good chuckle over our friend Ben's post. And, I needed it - there's just too much bad news out there.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead