Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunter Biden does something of note

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I cannot quote the Fed law, but I believe there are regulations that require international sales/trade to go through a process of Fed review.

Hunter
    I think you are right---and if so, I have to question how this ever took place.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I think you are right---and if so, I have to question how this ever took place.
    It's called politics and until we the people can get our government under control it's only going to get worse, unfortunately.
    We need independent watch dog groups that can bring this kind of stuff up with impunity. I've heard of them before but they are obviously staffed with kin folk or the equivalent there of.
    This is your mind on drugs!