Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts

I feel sorry for the people that community. They're going to burn it down. I hope I'm wrong.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I wonder if the defense still wants a mistrial?

Why anticipate violence? Why do people have such strong feelings about the boy defending himself? It was White on White self-defense, nothing racial about it.

To begin with, the boy should have never been charged, any idiot should be able to see that it was self-defense. Now, he is found not-guilty. I hope he sues the prosecutor and anyone else involved for malicious prosecution.

Of course, non of this makes the boy any less stupid for placing himself in the middle of the riot where all of his troubles started.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Of course, non of this makes the boy any less stupid for placing himself in the middle of the riot where all of his troubles started.....
    Once again, human nature proves you can't fix stupid
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

There's no question that he's stupid as hell for doing that. At least at this time being stupid is not a crime. I do hope there's not violence but taking into consideration what mayor de Blasio said and what the c n n is pushing unfortunately I think it's inevitable.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

The misrepresentation of uncontroverted facts determined in the trial by some in the media and some elected officials is astounding. It seems that they want civil unrest.

Punk with a gun looking for a fight and he got it....

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Punk with a gun looking for a fight and he got it....
    An embarrassment to responsible gun owners.

Will become the “poster boy” of the gun control movement.

The next generation “OJ”

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

You will get no argument from me on that

As for the legal outcome---the jury knew far more than I do--I respect their decision.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    --the jury knew far more than I do--I respect their decision.
    Just like with OJ, we must respect and support the jury system..

Sure, we can grumble in private.. but must publicly support the system..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ......As for the legal outcome---the jury knew far more than I do--I respect their decision.
    Amen.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Amen.
    Yes. I think that one word represents our hope that this is done. Right or wrong, we move on.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..," Brooks wrote on Facebook on June 9, 2020 accompanied by the middle finger emoji, the Daily Mail reported.

Looking forward to the feds adding hate crime charges in this case.
    I don't understand what this has to do with the Rittenhouse case.........
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

You know what you would be actually correct I posted it in the wrong place. I must make an admission that's my first mistake since 1964. So after everybody has a chance to make fun of me , I deserve it,I'll delete it. Early Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.lmao

Well, I like the wish for a happy Thanksgiving.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..," Brooks wrote on Facebook on June 9, 2020 accompanied by the middle finger emoji, the Daily Mail reported.

Looking forward to the feds adding hate crime charges in this case.
    Not sure if if I even understand what you said so I can't tell you where it geos or even make fun of it, does sound like you've had a bit to much dressing though.
    This is your mind on drugs!