Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Russian collusion hoax

The Russian collusion hoax

Has finally been put out of its misery. What a diabolical embarrassment perpetrated the Democratic candidates, Democratic office holders, the FBI and their media allies who aided and abetted the fraud and deceit.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Your feigned righteous indignation will be appropriately filed in the comedic relief folder
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Everyone's got a right to an opinion.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Everyone's got a right to an opinion.
    Unfortunately for America, opinions are about all the so-called news media has to offer anymore. How about some good old-fashioned news reporting instead of non-stop opinions piece posing as news.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post

Your feigned righteous indignation will be appropriately filed in the comedic relief folder

Now that is rich...... you people preoccupied with Trump hating can move on to something else this one's been filed away.
    Last edited by Honda; 11-13-2021 at 10:54 AM.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'll stick with our people, Americans.

Perhaps the next election will soothe those dissatisfied with our direction - at least I hope so. We're all in this together.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Unfortunately for America, opinions are about all the so-called news media has to offer anymore. How about some good old-fashioned news reporting instead of non-stop opinions piece posing as news.
    I share your thoughts. The newtainment channels in particular do a poor job at trying to masquerade as "news" purveyors----and yet there are those, even here, that still buy off on that trash.

PBS and the BBC are possibly the least prone to this on TV----but in the end, I rely more and more on multiple printed sources from across the spectrum of biases.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The vast vast majority of the American Media were all in on the furthering of this Russian collusion hoax manufactured by the Clinton campaign. They regurgitated all the talking points literally hundreds of thousands of times. And yes that includes PBS and BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    The vast vast majority of the American Media were all in on furthering of this Russian collusion hoax manufactured by the Clinton campaign. They regurgitated all the talking points literally hundreds of thousands of times. And yes that includes PBS and BBC.
    Of course they were. They are all about Adam Schiff and his permanent smirk. You can't imagine how much I'd like to see someone wipe that smirk off of his face.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Yeah and Adam Schiff is the reason that I have no faith in pelosi's committee on January 6th to do anything constructive like actually finding out what happened and the causes behind it without politicizing this very serious issue. Schiff is a partisan hack and a habitual liar. He clearly typifies what is wrong with politics in America.

Yeah, he is a real piece of Schiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ...piece of Schiff.
    Always liked plays on words.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Always liked plays on words.

Hunter
    It was a hoax Ute no play on words there.

And yes that includes PBS and BBC.
    I'm sure you spend a lot of time with both

There are altogether too many articles by many different outlets both pro and anti Trump that are starting to discredit the Russia Hoax .

Here is but one , the rest you can find with a two second search . https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ollusion-hoax/
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .