Thread: Size Matters

Size Matters

And Bezos knows what he wants - a ship that shatters records.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/f...ed-172333.html

Today I've learned I'm not only cheap but easy. If Mr. Bezos calls me to travel with him, I'll be right there.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    And Bezos knows what he wants - a ship that shatters records.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/f...ed-172333.html

Today I've learned I'm not only cheap but easy. If Mr. Bezos calls me to travel with him, I'll be right there.

Hunter
    There is apart of me that would want to do the same---but there is also a part of me that is saddened by anyone using their wealth in that way :dunnon:
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Nice!!!

Hey think of all that trickle down money spent on building this. Sure some could have been spent on other things/people, etc....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I hear you, Fred. I love boats and love sailing on them - regardless of their size.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I'm happy for successful entrepreneurs to spend their money on this type of research. Anything to keep the government out of our pocket.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.