Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You go lady

I keep waiting to see charges under the US Federal criminal code for insurrection or sedition. I haven't seen any yet. I don't know why.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

LV, when you have "guests" do they break out your windows to gain entry and then proceed to break your "stuff"?

TRUTH--that is exactly what these "tourists" did---to the tune of $1.5 million. That is the low number---it goes up to $30 million from there.

TRUTH--that is nothing compared to the damage that moldable and mindless mob did to our democracy.

TRUTH--"Tourists" don't build gallows and chant: "Hang Mike Pence"

TRUTH--Jan 6th was one of the saddest days in the history of our country

TRUTH---trying to minimize the gravity of this event is, in itself, unpatriotic and misguided at best.

Stop the steal hell----stop believing the endless lies.

Just for the record, and going back to the original subject of this thread, Rep Cheney has bigger balls than any of the creeps in that mob. She can stand alone and doesn't need to surround herself with a mob of emasculated mindless thugs
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 10-25-2021 at 08:04 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis