Thread: Question for LEO.

Question for LEO.

With the current Brian Laundrie debacle, and some “interesting” circumstances on the discovery of his body, how hard would it be to duplicate dental records?
    It is really suspicious to me that his parents found some of his personal items, backpack, etc. And it happened to be adjacent to a body identified as his through dental records.

This whole murder has me wondering just what new is going to come up, and what will the next turn be.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

You would need to ask a dentist but I'm thinking just about impossible if you mean substituting a body made to appear to have the same dental structure and work done. And yes, I have wondered if it was really him, or a body of someone else they planted and waited for it to decompose.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

and how much money do you think it would take to permanently buy the silence and cooperation of the Dentist and his staff?
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I'm pretty convinced it was just a sad tragic situation of young love gone terribly wrong.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    and how much money do you think it would take to permanently buy the silence and cooperation of the Dentist and his staff?
    Currently $0.56 each......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

He's dead cold proof a crime of passion catches up with these killers. May they both find the peace in death they did not find in life.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    With the current Brian Laundrie debacle, and some “interesting” circumstances on the discovery of his body, how hard would it be to duplicate dental records?
    It is really suspicious to me that his parents found some of his personal items, backpack, etc. And it happened to be adjacent to a body identified as his through dental records.

This whole murder has me wondering just what new is going to come up, and what will the next turn be.
    I haven't followed any of it but just reading your post something seems awry. Where's the problem? They have dental records, personnel items. Should I just google an article
    This is your mind on drugs!