Thread: Getting jabbed tomorrow

Getting jabbed tomorrow

Made my appointment for 4:15 tomorrow afternoon for my booster of the moderna vaccine. Very easy process registered online at my pharmacy.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I didn't even need the appointment...I walked into Walgreens and asked for the booster and flu shot...In and out in 15 minutes...

And in other Covid news......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Went to County Health Dept at 1100 on a Saturday as we walked in they asked Phizer? And we never stopped, kept walking.. then was asked, do you have your card??? Again never stopped, kept walking.. then we were directed into one of the clinic rooms (health dept has taken over county government conference center).. we finally were allowed to stop when we each sat next to our assigned nurse.. whole booster evolution took 20-25 minutes, and 15 of those minutes were the wait after the shot observation..

Oh.. congratulations..

Get the jab, pass on the dewormer so say almost all of us
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

My wife and I both got #3 at our local pharmacy---no line no wait

For our first two shots we both had to register (via the phone), wait a few weeks for a slot, then drive 25 miles each way to the hospital. The process, once there, was flawless---and fast, but for the two of use required 200 miles of travel.

The #3 shot was given only 4 miles away and was a walk-in combined with some other errands in town
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Not here yet - but Wifey and I are ready when they are.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead