Thread: Unusual sight

Unusual sight

It's clearly the first time I've ever seen anything like this. I drove by the Ford dealership here in town and there was not one new car on their lot no trucks no nothing. Very strange sight.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I read somewhere there's a shortage of new vehicles...I don't know why though......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The new vehicle shortage is due to a shortage of computer chips.

The used vehicle shortage is due to the new vehicle shortage.

I am more concerned about the tractor shortage. Tractor dealer's lots are empty.

It is all because of Covid.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The last time I went to my Kubota dealer a few weeks back to pick up some hydraulic fluid they had three tractors one skid steer and four or five lawn mowers. They usually would have 30 to 40 tractors. They are being supplemented with pay by their very generous owner.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The new vehicle shortage is due to a shortage of computer chips.
    I probably read that somewhere and forgot it...Thanks......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It gets worse...
    A global shortage of magnesium could result in a near-total shutdown of the auto industry — one that experts say could come by the end of this year.
    ...Ben