Thread: I suspect some of you might find this difficult to believe

I suspect some of you might find this difficult to believe

...but yes Virginia---I am gong to do it

I am working on my absentee ballot, which takes a lot of time since we elect judges in PA. This election includes Judges for the Supreme Court, Superior Court, and Commonwealth Court. In addition to that there are five judges up for retention votes. As you might imagine, these are not high profile races that receive the "scrutiny" of such stalwarts of news like CNN and Fox ---to the contrary, it takes work to dig out the unvarnished facts.

But---I trudge on with this endeavor and as I do I look at other less exciting offices such as, tax collector, constable-----and yes--even a judge of election and an inspector of election

Now these last two don't require a lot of time. It seems the judge of election has no candidates and the inspector of election has only one----so I saw this as a perfect time to do a write-in

.....and yes Virginia I did: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	24 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	38308

After all----who has more experience in judging elections

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Fake News....

Yup but it feels good
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Fake News....
    Trump derangement syndrome is real.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yes, but I doubt he is eligible for your election.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke